In as little as 30 minutes a month, our Hydrafacial MD treatment can rejuvenate, moisturize, improve and protect your skin.
What is Hydrafacial MD?
Hydrafacial MD is one of the newest in combined cosmetic and medical technologies. It has the ability to work with all skin types and conditions to improve its appearance, including:
- Oily skin
- Brown spots
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Sun damage
- Redness and hyperpigmentation
- Acne and acne scarring
Hydrafacial MD is a gentle yet effective treatment that can give results right away without any redness, irritation or discomfort. You can have lunch with your girlfriends right after the treatment!
How Hydrafacial MD works
Hydrafacial MD uses six basic steps to help rejuvenate, moisturize, improve and protect your skin for up to four weeks after the treatment.
- Exfoliation. The first step is removing dead skin cells and impurities and pores to reveal a healthy, naturally glowing skin.
- Peeling. The Hydrafacial MD system then delivers an exclusive serum called Glysal™, which provides all the benefits of a peel, but without the post-peeling redness and scaling.
- Extraction. The next step cleans out your pores with the help of a gentle, painless suction and Beta-HD™ serum.
- Boost. At this step, the Hydrafacial MD system delivers specific treatment for your particular skin condition, be it oily skin, brown spots, fine lines, or hyperpigmentation.
- Fusion. We then apply an exclusive serum chock-full of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid for a healthy, glowing skin.
- Daily skin care. Maintain the results of your Hydrafacial MD with our suggested daily skin care regimen, personalized to your skin type and conditions.
Our Hydrafacial MD Treatments
Luminesce offers 2 Hydrafacial MD treatments: Hydrafacial MD Refresher and Hydrafacial MD Premier.
Hydrafacial MD Refresher is a 30-minute treatment that includes the Exfoliation, Peeling, Extractions and Boost Fusion steps.
$155 single session
Hydrafacial MD Premier is a 60-minute treatment including neck and décolleté, lymphatic draining, a Boost Fusion treatments, as well as extra cold laser therapy to help visibly reduce signs of aging or acne.
$215 single session
HydraGlow This combination skin therapy blends the power of Hydrafacial MD and Laser Genesis to reduce pore size, lines, wrinkles, sun damage, scarring and broken capillaries while infusing nutrients and hydration into the skin. A super charged treatment to having your skin with an optimum glow.
$365 single session